ALTRINCHAM FC VACANCIES
HOME: News | Archive | Matchday Updates
CLUB: Club Info. | Contact | Ground/Prices | Location | Management | Officials | Town | Vacancies
COMMERCIAL: Commercial Info. | Corporate Info | Fundraisers | Club Shop | Sponsorship | Support MNDA | Venue Hire |
LINKS: Links & Maps |
MATCHDAY: Matchday Live Updates |
MOBILE SITE: Mobile Site |
SUPPORTERS: Supporters | Away Travel | T.A.S.C. | Events |
TEAMS: Team Overview | First Team | Fixtures | Ladies Team | League Line-Ups | League Table | Playing Legends | Reserves | Statistics | Through the Years | Youth Team | Youth (Football Education) |
SITE: About | Search Site | Site Index |
VENUE HIRE: Venue Hire |
HOME | NEWS | CLUB | COMMERCIAL | LINKS | SITE MAP | SUPPORTERS | TEAMS | VENUE HIRE
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT ALTRINCHAM FC
The role of the Volunteer Secretary is to support the Chair in ensuring the smooth functioning of the Website Development Group and Marketing Development Group.
The Secretary’s tasks include:
Ensure Responsible Administration
- To prepare agendas in consultation with the Chair of the group
- To circulate agendas and any supporting papers in good time.
- To receive agenda items from other group members.
- To minute meetings and circulate the draft minutes to all group members.
- To ensure that the Chair signs the minutes once they have been approved.
- To check that group members and staff have carried out action(s) agreed.
- To ensure up-to-date records are kept of group membership.
- To update the freedcamp project group
Make Arrangements for Meetings
- To ensure arrangements for meetings are met (booking the room, arranging for equipment and refreshments, organising facilities for those with special needs, etc).
Qualities and Skills Required
- Organisational ability.
- Experience of group work and procedures.
- Minute-taking experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impartiality, fairness and the ability to respect confidences.
- Approachable and sensitive to the feelings of others.
- Well organised and an eye for detail.
- Ability to work well with the group chairman.
- Good time-keeping.
Time Commitment: The role of Development Group Secretary requires an estimated commitment of 3 hours a week.
This is a voluntary role and the deadline is Friday, 24 November 2017.
To apply please send a CV and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GENERAL: Home | News | Archive | Matchday Updates