ALTRINCHAM FC VACANCIES
HOME: News | Archive | Matchday Updates
CLUB: Club Info. | Contact | Ground/Prices | Location | Management | Officials | Town | Vacancies
COMMERCIAL: Commercial Info. | Corporate Info | Fundraisers | Club Shop | Sponsorship | Support MNDA | Venue Hire |
LINKS: Links & Maps |
MATCHDAY: Matchday Live Updates |
MOBILE SITE: Mobile Site |
SUPPORTERS: Supporters | Away Travel | T.A.S.C. | Events |
TEAMS: Team Overview | First Team | Fixtures | Ladies Team | League Line-Ups | League Table | Playing Legends | Reserves | Statistics | Through the Years | Youth Team | Youth (Football Education) |
SITE: About | Search Site | Site Index |
VENUE HIRE: Venue Hire |
HOME | NEWS | CLUB | COMMERCIAL | LINKS | SITE MAP | SUPPORTERS | TEAMS | VENUE HIRE
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT ALTRINCHAM FC
The Stats Zone are looking to recruit 2-3 individuals to analyse and scout players and teams across the north of England on behalf of Altrincham Football Club.
You will attend matches as designated by TSZ and produce reports on players and teams in a timely and accurate manner. TSZ will provide a clear guidelines on the criteria for analysis and you will be expected to meet the high standards we expect.
The key responsibilities of this position are:
- Attend matches and produce regular scouting and/or opposition analysis reports adhering to the criteria outlined by TSZ
- The administration and delivery of a comprehensive Scouting Analysis service.
- Work closely with TSZ scouting analysts to develop and monitor specific technical benchmarks for comparative analysis
- Apply numerical values to abilities and skills using TSZ’s technical definitions
The successful candidate should possess:
- A B.Sc. (Hons) degree in sports science, performance analysis or a similarly related degree with a minimum 2:1 classification
- Relevant vocational qualifications and experience that provide an understanding of the technical and tactical demands of Professional football
- Formal training in research methods
- Experience of working in a professional football club
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work with total discretion
- Experience in using performance analysis systems and software
- Be computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office or similar packages
- Ability to work on own initiative, unsupervised and as an effective team member
- The ability to make sound decisions in a timely manner and practical approach to problem solving
- A willingness to work flexible hours in accordance with the demands of the role
- Full driving license
- A commitment to driving forwards continuous improvement in their working environment
- Sound personal qualities such as communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment, self-motivation, enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure
We are looking for students of sport... individuals who are not just armchair fans, but interested in delving further into what is happening, and why it happens. We are looking for individuals who are constantly striving to take analysis to the next level. We are not looking for members of the old boys’ network who have done the same thing for the last 10-20 years. You should be comfortable with data as much as analysis.
This is a part-time role on a contractor basis. You are responsible for declaring what you earn to the relevant authorities.
Payment is made on a per game basis. You will be assigned matches within a reasonable distance from where you live. Fees are paid promptly on a monthly basis.
You should be able and willing to travel to matches, and please outline in your application the teams closest to you and the distances from where you are based. Matches will be assigned on a weekly basis.
For more details on how to apply, visit The Stats Zone.
GENERAL: Home | News | Archive | Matchday Updates