The Altrincham FC Supporters' Club - TASC

By kind permission of Brian Flynn, the minutes of the Altrincham F.C. Supporters' Club Committee are reproduced below. In due course, the Committee will launch its own website.

Minutes of The Altrincham Supporters' Club (TASC) Committee Meeting,
Saturday, 21st August 2010.


Anthony Wright, Colin Mitchell, Brian Flynn, Grahame Rowley, Steve Foster, Mike Ainsworth (part)

Apologies from John Edwards, Pete Foster, Gareth Thomas.

Minutes from July Meeting

No minutes have been produced to date. Due to the fact that minutes are still outstanding from the April meeting as well, Brian Flynn suggested that we continue without them and, hopefully, pick up ongoing and outstanding items


Football Predictions Competition

  • Start date agreed as September 4th
  • Anthony Wright to formalise proposal agreed.

    Penalty Competition

  • Competition launched via website
  • Start date is September 4th
  • James Fossdyke (Youth Team Goalkeeper) will be the goalkeeper.
  • Grahame Rowley to organise goals. It is planned that they will be placed in front of the Main Stand.
  • 16 Events in Total (12 First Round,3 Semi-Finals,1 Final).
  • We agreed to set aside the Grimsby game for the people attending the Stag Party from Edinburgh on that day.

    My Square

  • Gareth Thomas to start selling from Crawley game.
  • Closing Date 31/10/10.
  • Michael Welch square to be added.
  • Gareth Thomas to delete reference to whiteboard for next print of My Square sheets.
  • Brian Flynn thanked Tom Jacobs for sorting out very good quality printing.

    Christmas Draw

  • Tickets will be needed by early October.
  • Five Top Prizes need to be in place by September meeting.
  • Brian Flynn to make appeal for prizes & ticket sellers.

    Raffle For Team Coach Trip to Eastbourne

  • Tickets priced at £2.
  • Sell tickets on coaches to York & Gateshead.
  • Brian Flynn to appeal for someone to help with ticket sales.


  • Application Forms to be distributed at Mansfield game
  • Target hit list to be drawn up of people who are not currently members

    Away Travel

  • As invoices are now being paid by TASC, we need to manage the TASC account more closely to ensure that there are sufficient funds in place when cheques are submitted to ABC Coaches.

    Any Other Business

  • Pence in Pay Packet Donations: Ian Rosendaal has suggested that this scheme where the pennies balance of a personís pay packet is donated to TASC; may be a useful fundraiser. Brian Flynn to look for someone to organise this.
  • Golf Day: Next Golf Day likely to be on September 17th/24th or October 1st.

    Next Meeting

  • Saturday September 25th 2010 @ 11.00am in The Noel White Suite.